Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tuesday

Not much happening today. We built the Canadian pallets and the pallet for the NW region. No mishaps today and things are running smoothly. The parts came in for the Hobart and I have it back up and running.
Weather was cool today, but not cold. Did inventory this morning and made sure we had enough raw materials to keep us going. We have run out of the initial products with the first labeling and are now fully shipping the new labels. Again if you haven't seen them go to our home page and take a gander. I would appreciate your comments as we are about to do some more labeling and I would like to hear some comments from you.
Today was my son's birthday (he's 27) so wish him a happy birthday when you sit down to supper.
I see the Fed's have lowered interest rates by a quarter point. Boy I'll bet that really stimulates the economy :).
Have a great evening.
TTYL

No comments: